This depends on your eyelash treatment. Classic and Russian lashes will last the lifetime of the natural lashes they are adhered to, which is generally 4 – 6 weeks. After this time, most lashes will have fallen. To keep lashes looking their best, it is recommended to have regular infill treatments every 2 – 3 weeks and to follow the aftercare your technician recommends.
- We recommend you only use Lash Perfect Mascara which should be applied to the tips of the lash extensions. Any eye make can be removed with Lash Perfect Oil-free Makeup Remover and a Lash Perfect Cleansing Cloth.
- All aftercare products can be purchased at our Shop Waterproof Mascara should NOT be used.
- Feel free to rinse your lashes with warm water using the Lash Perfect Cleansing Cloth and pat them dry gently, we do no recommend you use cotton wool.
- We recommend you return to us every 10-14 days to check your lashes and have replaced any lashes that may have fallen out, known as infills.
- Lash Perfect Finishing Glaze will give your lashes a light gloss while the brushing will keep lashes groomed. Finishing Glaze can be used regularly throughout the lifetime of your lashes.
- There are between 50-100 lashes applied to each eye. It is normal to experience the loss of a few lashes during the first 24 hours while the adhesive is setting. Care should be taken during this period.
- Avoid getting your lashes wet within the first 24 hours after application. Avoid saunas and steam for the first 2 days.
- Do not pull the eyelash extension off. You should contact us to have your eyelash extensions gently removed. The procedure is easy and will not affect your own lashes.
- Lash Perfect lash extensions should not be permed or tinted. If you require an eyelash tint this should be done before application.
- Eyelash curlers should not be used. You should also not pick, pull or rub your lashes.
- Waterproof Mascara should not be used.
- If you have any questions about your lashes please contact us.
- Take care when using your normal skincare products as they may contain oil.
- Gently groom your new lashes with an eyelash bruch or comb.
- Maintenance may vary according to your lifestyle or to the length of time your lashes have been on.
- If you experience any itching or irritation, contact us immediately.
Yes, as long as you avoid applying oil-based products directly on to the lash extensions. Eye creams in particular must be used with care. If in doubt, check the product label.
We recommend you remove contact lenses for the duration of the treatment, but after that you can wear them as normal.
Lash Perfect lash extensions do not damage the natural lashes. With correct aftercare, the natural lash should remain unaffected.
Application is gentle, totally comfortable, and your eyes will be protected. You will need to keep your eyes closed for the duration of the treatment. Your technician will have been specially trained to ensure your comfort while applying any lash extensions.
Lash Perfect lash extensions can be worn continually. We recommend that a fresh set is applied occasionally just to keep them looking their best.